Sunday, June 1, 2008

Photos from the big day




It was a little chilly in the morning. The water was warmer than the air.



Checking out the competition.



Ready, set, GO!!!!





That was a quick swim





Back from the bike.





Running toward that finish line.







Happy to be finished. What a great accomplishment!!










My brother John and I after the race. Nia and Elyse stand close by and happy to see their mom complete the race.






1 comment:

F3 Gals said...

Michelle -

CONGRATS TO YOU AND BRAVO!

You have certainly come a long way girl!

I am proud of you and your personal accomplishment! WHat an example for others, especially your kids!

Thanks for hooking "us" into the frenzy...it was a great experience. Katy is already doing the Interlochen tri in July, and Jess and I are looking at Aug. 24 in Port Huron. I might do the Legislator - depeding on how swim and run training go....hmmmm!

I am looking forward to you reaching your next GOAL - you know you can do it!

Take Care,
Linda