Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year.. 2009

Where has the time gone? One minute it is August, then it is January. Yikes. Happy New Year to all.

Been spending the day trying to figure out what I want to accomplish in the coming year.
A 10 K, an Olympic triathlon? I am very excited to be here in 2009 having just reached my Weight Watchers goal on 12/24/08. YEA... Almost a two year journey and I look back at how much my life an physical activity has changed. Who knew?

I have still been training, but not at the levels as I once was. Been spending most of my time cycling and doing more and more running since that is my weakness. Looking at 2009, this is what I have planned so far with a few 5K runs in between the madness.

May 9, 5/3rd run, Grand Rapids...10K
May 31, Hawk Island Triathlon, Lansing
June 28, She Rocks Triathlon, Waterloo/Jackson area
July 5, Howell Aquathon, Howell
August 9, Lansing Legislature Triathlon, Sleepy Hollow-----OLYMPIC DISTANCE EVENT!!!!

Thats all for now.

Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Started to train today... Ran 3.1 and biked 2.5 miles. LETS GO!!!! I have what they call WINTER WEIGHT on right now.. Need to knock off about 10 large and we will be ready to dance... 10k at the 5/3rd NICE!! I'm sticking with the 5k, I need to break my 24:02 time. I need to be under 24min.... NEED IT!!

OUT!