Well this past week got yet another sinus infection and swimmer's ear. Ouch!!! I was able to get on some antibiotics and am finally feeling better. Did not work out last Wed, Thurs or Friday. I even missed my Thursday night TRI class. I always feel so guilty when I do not work out.
Saturday I went to did the Y and did the 7:45 weight work session. Oh my goodness, I have not been so sore in my life. I could not move on Sunday I hurt so bad. It was a great session with alot of strengthening and large muscle work.
Monday, today I ended up taking advantage of our new day light savings time and went out to Hawk Island for a outdoor run. I never have run outdoors and boy, was it a welcome relief from that treadmill. I am still working on the couch to 5 K program. Started week 6 with a 5 min run, 3 min walk, 8 min run, 3 min walk, 5 min run. It was a great work out. I was cold when I started, it was only 38 degrees. When I finished I was sweating a ton. Back to swimming on Tuesday with another small run I hope.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had to take a few days off this week because I was traveling for work. Ran twice in Dallas, 70deg weather while running. VERY NICE!! Got back running today, OUTSIDE! 48deg and sunny, perfect. Its time to take the bike out and hit the road too... SPRING TIME!! FINALLY....
Post a Comment