WOW... time flies when you are having fun. It has been along month. One week on, the next week off. Still dealing with sinus issues, etc. I have a cough that just refuses to go away. Down to our last week for this session of the TRI class. I have decided not to take the class next session and focus on doing the training on my own. I did sign up for a cycling class on Monday nights, that will force me to get the bike time in. It seems everytime I am at the Y, the bikes are always full and in use.
Been running 2.5 miles now at a decent pace. Quite happy about it really. I have decided to do the Susan Komen 5 k on April 27th, this will be my first 5 K and I am hoping to 1) finish it and 2) run the whole time with no walking. Hoping for a time of about 30 minutes.
We are headed on vacation on Thursday night. Driving to Gulf Shores, Alabama. We rented a house with two other families on the beach. It should be fun and we are looking forward to it. That drive should be painful, though. We are going to leave late Thurs night with the hopes that the kids will sleep most of the night or at least for the first 6-7 hours. Good luck. While on vacation I am hoping to do some beach running daily and some swimming.
John, how is the work out's going?
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
See Blogs work when you actually Blog! :)
Workout is going, ran 4 miles at lunch today outside, not sure what time..... Swimming tomorrow and I hope to get on the bike at home this weekend and go about 10miles. NICE!!! Right now I hope that the lake where we are doing this race won't have ice on it June 1st.
Michelle,
I agree with John - and hope the ice melts soosn! Brrrr! Keep up all the great work!
Linda
Post a Comment