Time for spring break and it really could not come at a worse time- schedule wise. Lots of things have just popped up that we will miss in the week that we are gone. Kindergarten round up ( who the heck has this on the friday that spring breaks starts?), MSU women and their NIT final on Sat, the Korean food fest ( Sunday night at Hannah center) our student is a part of it. Also had to decline an interview for next week. I am mad about it too. Would have been a great opportunity too, but it is hard to interview if you are not here.
Great news, down to 160 and 3 lbs from goal of 157. Who knew I would get this far.
Donovan got a job with Bausch and Lomb and begins on 4/14/08 when we return.. Yea. He also messed up his knee playing basketball. Not sure why he continues to play ball already took out his ACL years ago.. I think he hurt himself more than he is leading onto as he already took the golf clubs out of the car. Not a good sign.
Hoping to do alot of beach running this week.. Have a great week.
Michelle
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Linda linked to you in our blog, so I thought I'd come over and say hi.
You're doing an amazing job!
--Jess :)
Post a Comment