Went to South Haven for the weekend. What a great place that is. We had great weather. Rain last night for a while , but that was it.
Was proud of myself, I ended up running a 5 K on Sat and again on Sunday, without stopping!!! Yea. It seems to be getting easier.
Saw that they changed the bike course for the TRI. Just went I had the other course all mapped out they go and change it. I think the new course will be a little more challenging with a few extra hills here and there.
Planning on going to the dinner on Sat. Nice touch and I am glad they are doing that. I look forward to seeing all my TRI buddies there getting ready for the main event. Definately getting excited and also ready to get this one behind me so I can look forward to another one? Anyone else thinking about Coldwater TRI? 30o yard swim, 6 K bike and 5 K run. August 23rd is the date on that one.
Michelle
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Michelle,
Kathy is doing the TRI at Interlochen in July - I am thinking about it - depends on the swimming and how much I can progress and learn - that one is 800M. I need some lessons to be more efficient!
You are doing awesome - keep up the great work! Did you ever think your weight loss journey would have lead you to this point and time in your life?
You, too, my friend are a ROCKSTAR:)
Linda
Post a Comment