I am so excited I can't stand it!!!!I have definately met a ton of people doing this training. It's funny, I feel like I know everyone at the gym now.
Thanks to Tom who talked me into swimming again. If it was not for him just giving me that little shove I would not have fallen into this wonderful madness.
Thanks to the spin instructors who kick my @SS weekly. It's such a good sweat!!
T
hanks to Jerry who showed me how to run. Never knew there were so many mechanics that go into running. I could not run a lick in January 08.. now I can do a 5 K. Who new. Don't get me wrong though. I still do not like running, but can tolerate it now.
Thanks to all my WW friends who keep me motivated to reach my goals. You all show me daily that it is possible. I look forward to the continued journey and the next challenge.
Michelle
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment