Saturday, January 19, 2008

Spare Time and new shoes

Went to Playmakers Sidewalk sale today. Wow, they had lots of shoes. Bought some new Brooks, my first pair of official running shoes. I was anxious to break them in. Unfortunately there was no time today between work and my Pure Romance business ( in home parties for women). Had a 6 PM party on Friday night.

Went to the party and unfortunately only 5 people showed up. All smokers.. Yuck!! Made a few dollars and was out of there in less than an hour. It's amazing home much smoke 4 women can generate. It's really gross. Less than an hour and I could smell smoke all over myself. Anyway, It worked out well as I went from there directly to the YMCA. I have started just carrying all my gear in my car so I am always ready to work out if I need to, works out nice. Now there is no excuse not to work out. Friday night at the YMCA, boy has my life changed. Anyway, the machines were all empty so I was able to get on the treadmill. Ran 1 mile, walked 1/2 mile and tried to run another 1/2 mile and ended up walking most of it.

Thats all for now.

M

No comments: