Thursdays bike/run session was a tough one. Biked for 35 minutes. She did alot of simulated race biking. Then did some tempo running for over 1.5 miles. I actually did pretty good. I was not first, but definately not last. Still have alot of running work to do. Supposed to do a 3.5 mile run this week. HA!!!
Friday- DID NOT DO A THING.. took a well needed day off
Saturday AM- 9:15 swim practice with the Master's team. Went to Holt HS. What a nice pool. It was nice and "cool" where as the YMCA is a very HOT pool. We did some serious swimming..300 warm up, 6x150's, 10x50's kick, 10x75 (50 swim/ 25 pull) then a warm down. It was a great work out. In all about 2500 yards. The most I have done in a while.
Sunday- Trying to get motivate to go to the YMCA and run. Running out of time as the kids gym is only open until 5 PM.. Better go now.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment